Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Colorado-a-go-go!

Friends - I've been gone for a very long time. I've been in Colorado for about 2 weeks! and I love it here!!! I've had the time of my life (on a budget no less)

I've seen Yonder Mountain String Band twice!!!!(Once and the historic Red Rocks Amphitheater) And the Pittsburgh Steelers! - My first pro game!








I have been staying with some very dear friends for a few days, and have to leave on Friday - but I already know I don't want to go back!

My friends Megan and Adam live in Conifer, Co. and it's AMAZING!!!!




I have my own bedroom, with a little sun porch. So when I go to bed every night and wake up in the morning I see this and this!

I really love it here, and I'll be sad to leave.

And I'll share with you another YMSB.....
Enjoy my friends! See you all soon
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment