Tuesday, July 20, 2010

NYC

Headed to NYC today for 9 days of work. My favorite thing about NYC is the food. Hands down, what I look forward to. The only sucky thing is - I'm kind of on a budget. I have a kitchen in my hotel room - but it's hard to stay inside in NYC. I've narrowed it down to three places I must visit. Pastis for breakfast - oeufs au plat with Parisian Ham, and fried tomatoes. 5 Napkin Burger for a 10 oz fresh ground chuck, gruyere cheese, caramelized onions and rosemary aioli on a soft white roll. I DIE. Lastly, and my favorite Sevilla for a PITCHER of sangria, the crab stuffed mushrooms, and the most amazing house salad with a crazy ketchup, 1000 island, ah-mah-zing-ness dressing. I'm starving just sitting here.


And of course - here. It's just SUCH a hike. Usually worth it. All classic - vanilla - buttery rich cake with a TON of super sweet frosting. I love it. I want it RIGHT NOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment