Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Hate Sewing!

It sucks. I've never been good at fancy work - that's what my mom calls it...I can't cut straight, I hate straight pins, and patterns are impossible to follow. "Pin WRONG side of neck binding to RIGHT side of front neck" Seriously? The machine I bought SUCKS - I packed it in the box to return as soon as the shirt is finished on my mother's "real" machine. I'm not a seamstress.








I can't even do it. My mom is finishing the shirt - she said no matter what it looks like, I have to wear it tonight. - I'm drinking iced tea and playing with the dog - who is not much fun

I'd rather bake a cake or read a magazine. Consider this my last sewing project - I spent money on the machine, the fabric, and the pattern. I could have purchased this instead...


Never again.

1 comment:

  1. I want that dress too! so cute! where did you find it?

    sorry about your trials, babe. I did the exact same thing with knitting. I was so sure I would love it and have oodles of scarves! FAIL.

    ReplyDelete